"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door... You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
--J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break Adventure

Sorry I have been neglectful of writing recently. Life and homework and tutoring kind of took over. I've got some entries in the works, but I haven't had time to get them ready and post them.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that for the next week, I will be folicing around Europe with Kerry. We have just spent our first night of our adventure in Brussels. Today we will frolic around Brussels, and tonight we head to Luxembourg City. Then tomorrow night we head to Paris, where we will spend four days. I am super excited to get to see all these places. I don't know how much time or how much internet I will have while I am here, but I will try to at least journal, so that I can copy some of my first impressions up here when I get back.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment